About The Exchange Club
National Exchange Club
The National Exchange is made up of 900 clubs and 30,000 members throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Klamath Falls Exchange Club sponsors a wide range of activities throughout the year in our community to help the disadvantaged and encourage good American citizenship.
The Exchange Club of Klamath Falls is extremely proud to be a part of this wonderful event that will benefit and support its additional programs of service that are the primary tenants of the Exchange Club philosophy:
To promote Americanism, Youth and Child Abuse Prevention
Some of the other programs of service for the Exchange Club of Klamath Falls include:
- Officer and Firemen of the Year — to recognize those who serve and protect our communities.
- A.C.E./Turnaround Student of the Year — to recognize students who have made a dramatic change in their attitude and performance during their high school years.
- GIVEAKIDAFLAGTOWAVE — Giving 3,000 to 5,000 flags away on Independence Day and the Veterans Day parades.
- Buckets for Kids —– the club presents buckets each year to a local child protection shelter, filled with items they may need when removed from their homes.
- Supporting the Miss Klamath County and City of Sunshine Scholarship Pageant.
- Exchange Club Park — next to the Klamath County Fairgrounds.